Sunday 17 October 2010

UNEARTHING MYSELF

On 16th, I, with Sammi went to Bangalore International Airport to see off Mani at 7.00 in the morning. It was cold and windy when we arrived there. Earlier, seeing off always made me go weak and shaky from inside. But this past year, we have been through this for so many times that it seemed just a normal routine or I might have grown strong, transformed facing and enduring the challenges of life that I maintained my calm.
















After seeing him off, my guru- Sammi 'my youngest son'- as I call him sometimes because he is the one who has inspired me to take my neglected dreams off of the back burner and to cast off the old constraints, we had coffee together out there in the open space enjoying the bright and sunny morning doing some life sketches. It had been ages unable to recall when I did the last one. I felt a little let down on my self confidence. However, I tried to brush it up with Sammi at my side to motivate me. Though my eye to hand coordination was not so good yet I liked what I did

2 comments: